The Fundamentals of Social Franchising
- Duration: 2 hours
- Effort: 2 hours
- Pace: Self paced
What you will learn
- What social entrepreneurship is;
- What models can you use to scale your social enterprise in the most efficient way;
- How to know which one will best fulfill your vision.
Do you want to know what is social franchising? Or What resources are needed to start?
The course The Fundamentals of Social Franchising is the answer. In this course we have partnered with experts in the field of entrepreneurship and social innovation to bring you both theoretical and practical knowledge in this field.
Being a changemaker and trying to tackle a societal problem can be challenging. However, with the right tools and understanding of the social innovation ecosystem, you can transform your own impact journey!
This course was designed in partnership with Catolica Lisbon School of Business and Economics and includes a theoretical presentation of concepts related to social innovation and, subsequently, its practical application in the case study of SPEAK.
The participation of a set of experts in the field of social innovation, with extensive years of experience and contact with various organizations, allowed a simple and direct approach to concepts that otherwise would seem extremely complex.
Learn with us!
This course was designed for social entrepreneurship enthusiasts who are trying to understand more about the social innovation ecosystem and for social entrepreneurs looking to scale their initiative. Both will have the opportunity to meet first-hand experts in this field, as well as learning and being inspired by SPEAK’s social franchising case study.
Assessment and certification
Qualitative assessment, using a multiple choice quiz, at the end of each chapter.
At the end of this MOOC, after having looked at all the tabs, browsed through all the videos and answered the different quizzes, you will receive a certification regarding the participation in the MOOC.
Other course runs
No other course runs
License for the course content
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.